product description page
Insight Guides Antigua & Barbuda : Pocket Guide (Paperback)
about this item
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure Breathtaking beaches, extraordinary wildlife and a lush, accessible rainforest make the islands of Antigua and Barbuda are a Caribbean fairytale. Be inspired to visit by the brand newInsight Pocket Guide Antigua and Barbuda, a concise, full-color guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the islands have to offer.Inside Insight Pocket Guide Antigua and Barbuda:
- Where To Go details all the key sights on a tour of both islands, from the colonial architecture of Antigua’s capital St John’s and a trip through lush rainforest to the impressive Frigate Bird Sanctuary on Barbuda, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including Fig Tree Drive through the green rainforest and the fantastic marinas of Nelson’s Dockyard, Falmouth and English Harbours.
- A Perfect Tour of Antigua provides an itinerary for a week on the largest island.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from shopping in St John’s to the best places to calypso the night away.
- Essential information on the history and culture of the islands.
- Eating Out covers the islands’ best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A–Z of all the practical information you’ll need.
Number of Pages: 143
Sub-Genre: Caribbean + West Indies
Series Title: Insight Pocket Guides
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Street Date: February 1, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-05-5656