Insight Guides Caribbean Cruises
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to the Caribbean is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like the Pitons in St Lucia, the Panama Canal and Montserrat Volcano Observatory, and cultural gems like the beautifully preserved 17th-century Brimstone Hill Fortress in St Kitts, the Colonial Zone in Santo Domingo - the first city founded by the Spanish in the Americas, where they built the first cathedral, fortress, university and court, and Nelson's Dockyard in Antigua: the last surviving Georgian dockyard in the world.
Features of this travel guide to Caribbean Cruises:
- Inspirational colour photography discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights immerse yourself in the Carribean's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour maps with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Editor's Choice uncover the best of the Caribbean with our pick of the region's top destinations
- Key tips and essential information packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- The ultimate travel tool download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
- Covers (Sailing The Western Shores) Florida Ports of Call; Mexico and Central America; (The Caribbean Arc) The Cayman Islands; Jamaica; (Sailing in the East) The Bahamas; Cuba: Havana; The Dominican Republic: Santo Domingo; Puerto Rico: San Juan; The US Virgin Islands; Sint Maarten/St-Martin; (Southern Sailing) The British Virgin Islands: Tortola; St-Barthelemy, Saba and Montserrat; Antigua; St Kitts and Nevis; Dominica; Martinique; Guadeloupe; St Lucia; Barbados; St Vincent and the Grenadines; Grenada and Carriacou; Trinidad and Tobago; Aruba and Curacao
Looking for a specific guide to one of the stops on your cruise? Check out Insight Guides Caribbean for a detailed and entertaining look at all the region has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.