About this item
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure The tropical islands of the Caribbean, arcing like a jeweled necklace between Florida and Venezuela, are famed for their picture-postcard sandy beaches, turquoise waters, and glowing sunshine. Each has a unique character, atmosphere, and flavor of its own, shaped by its people and history. Be inspired to take a cruise by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Caribbean Ports of Call, a concise, full-color guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the islands have to offer.Inside Insight Pocket Guide Caribbean Ports of Call:
- Where To Go details all the key sights on Caribbean cruise ports of call, sailing from major US ports such as Miami and New Orleans, taking in the central American countries and all the islands from Cuba and Puerto Rico to Jamaica, Barbados, and Aruba. Handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around and are cross-referenced to the text, while overviews of each major region or island group provide all the essential facts you’ll want on your journey.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including St Lucia’s dramatic Piton peaks, Mayan ruins at Chichen Itza in the Yucatan, the Grenadines’ coral reefs, and tropical rainforest at Les Chutes du Carbet in Guadeloupe.
- A Perfect Cruise in the Caribbean provides an itinerary for nine days sailing the high seas.
- Essential information on the history and culture of the islands. .
- A–Z of all the practical information you’ll need, including how to choose a cruise, preparing for a trip, and what life on board is like. There is also a listing of how to contact the various cruise lines.
Number of Pages: 192
Sub-Genre: Caribbean + West Indies
Series Title: Insight Pocket Guides
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Street Date: April 1, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-08-9080
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.