product description page
Insight Guides Hong Kong Pocket Guide (Paperback)
about this item
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventureHong Kong is an intoxicating place – exciting, mysterious and glamorous, there's nowhere quite like this tiny corner of China. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Hong Kong, a concise, full-color guide to this exciting city that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that Hong Kong has to offer.Inside Insight Pocket Guide Hong Kong:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from evocative Man Mo Temple to the iconic harbor and the heights of the Peak, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the Star Ferry and the glittering skyscrapers of Central.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, including arts, entertainment, horse-racing, night cruises and – of course – shopping.
- Essential information on Hong Kong’s culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city’s best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you’ll need.
Number of Pages: 141.0
Sub-Genre: Asia / China
Series Title: Insight Pocket Guides
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Street Date: December 1, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-00-3471