About this item
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventurePacked with historical sights, world-class museums and galleries, plus great restaurants and shopping, London is one of the world’s most exciting capital cities. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide London, a concise, full-color guide to this rich and diverse city that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that London has to offer.Inside Insight Pocket Guide London:
- Where To Go details all the key sights in the city, from the imposing Tower of London and majestic St Paul’s Cathedral to the scenic South Bank, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including Buckhingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, the Tate Modern art gallery and the London Eye.
- A Perfect Day in London provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from taking in a West End show or shopping til you drop in Covent Garden to enjoying a boat trip on the Thames.
- Essential information on London’s diverse culture, including a brief history of the city.
- Eating Out covers the city’s best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A–Z of all the practical information you’ll need.
Number of Pages: 141
Sub-Genre: Europe / Great Britain
Series Title: Insight Pocket Guides
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Street Date: December 1, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-00-3039
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.