product description page
Insight Guides San Francisco : Pocket Guide (Paperback)
about this item
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventureSan Francisco is one of America's (and indeed the world's) favorite cities. With its stunning natural setting, sweeping views from high in the Hills, cable cars and fog-cloaked Bay, this city incites love at first sight. Be inspired to visit by the brand newInsight Pocket Guide San Francisco, a concise, full-color guide to this tropical paradise that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that San Francisco has to offer.Inside Insight Pocket Guide San Francisco:::
- Where To Go takes you from Downtown out to the coast. Take in Union Square, Chinatown and the Financial District before heading down to the Bay and then up to the Hills and North Beach for amazing city views. For longer stays, daytrips explore the wine country of Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley, quaint harbour towns and tranquil spots such as Muir Woods National Monument.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the Golden Gate Bridge and surrounds, Fisherman's Wharf and Alamo Square.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day in the city.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from watersports and cycling to walking trails and shopping, plus nightlife.
- Essential information on San Francisco's culture, including a brief history of the island.
- Eating Out covers the island's best cuisine. · Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you'll need.
Number of Pages: 143
Sub-Genre: USA / West / Pacific
Series Title: Insight Pocket Guides
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Street Date: February 1, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-05-9146