About this item
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure With its mix of bustling cities like Barcelona, inviting beaches and Moorish architecture, Spain enchants at every corner. Be inspired to visit by the brand new Insight Pocket Guide Spain, a concise, full-color guide that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that the country has to offer. Inside Insight Pocket Guide Spain:
- Where To Go details all the key sights on a tour of the country, from the Modernist architecture in youthful Barcelona to the Moorish cities of Granada and Cordoba, while handy maps on the cover flaps help you find your way around, and are cross-referenced to the text.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the impressive fortress of the Alhambra, Barcelona’s unfinished Sagrada Familia and Madrid’s Prado Museum, one of the best art collections in the world.
- A Perfect Tour of Spain provides an itinerary for a week in the country.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from where to find the best beaches and golf courses to the best places to flamenco the night away.
- Essential information on the history and culture of the country.
- Eating Out covers Spain’s evolving cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A–Z of all the practical information you’ll need.
Number of Pages: 191
Sub-Genre: Europe / Spain + Portugal
Series Title: Insight Pocket Guides
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Author: Emma Stanford & Nick Inman
Street Date: April 1, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-11-5136
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.