About this item
Insight Guides: Inspiring your next adventure St Lucia is one of the most luscious Caribbean islands, home to dramatic vistas, sweeping beaches and a lively Creole culture. Be inspired to visit by the brand newInsight Pocket Guide St Lucia, a concise, full-color guide to this tropical paradise that combines lively text with vivid photography to highlight the best that St Lucia has to offer.Inside Insight Pocket Guide St Lucia:
- Where To Go details all the key sights on this idyllic tropical isle, from the colonial architecture of Castries and iconic peaks of the Pitons to Anse Chastanet, popular with divers and snorkellers. St Lucia's attractions are covered in detail, including its spectacular rainforest, fine beaches and colourful underwater treasures.
- Top 10 Attractions gives a run-down of the best sights to take in on your trip, including the working plantation at Fond Doux Estate and the spectacular Diamond Falls.
- Perfect Day provides an itinerary for one day on the island.
- What To Do is a snapshot of ways to spend your spare time, from watersports and cycling to walking rainforest trails and birdwatching, plus nightlife.
- Essential information on St Lucia’s culture, including a brief history of the island.
- Eating Out covers the island’s best cuisine.
- Curated listings of the best hotels and restaurants.
- A-Z of all the practical information you’ll need.
Number of Pages: 143
Sub-Genre: Caribbean + West Indies
Series Title: Insight Pocket Guides
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Street Date: February 1, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-05-5661