product description page
Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office (Workbook) (Paperback) (Marilyn T. Fordney)
About this item
Gain real-world practice in insurance billing and coding with Fordney's Workbook for Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office, 14th Edition.This user-friendly workbook features realistic, hands-on exercises to help you apply concepts and develop critical thinking skills. Study tools include performance objectives, key terms, abbreviation lists, study outlines, critical thinking assignments, and more.
- Performance objectives are carried throughout the chapter to help users identify what needs to be accomplished for that chapter.
- Critical thinking assignments contains questions in the form of short, real-world vignettes to assist users in applying theory learned from the textbook.
- Self-study exercises include fill-in-the-blank, mix-and-match, multiple-choice, and true/false questions.
- Key terms and abbreviations lists at beginning of each chapter help to teach and reinforce new concepts and terminology.
- Study outlines covering the key points for each chapter in the textbook guide effective note taking during classroom lecture.
- NEW! Updated content reflects changes in the main text.