product description page
Interactive Electrocardiography - Workbook by Curtis M. Rimmerman (Paperback)
about this item
Improve your electrocardiogram interpretation skills with this outstanding workbook/electronic resource! Interactive Electrocardiography, 3rd Edition is an ideal learning tool for expanding and refining your interpretation skills at any level. A comprehensive collection of common and uncommon electrocardiograms works seamlessly with an interactive electronic tutorial to provide an easy-to-use learning resource and navigable reference library for healthcare workers of differing specialties and experience.
- 500 common and uncommon ECGs (300 are new!) are grouped into three levels of complexity: beginning, intermediate, and advanced – perfect for systematic review at your own pace.
- Unique electronic features include tracings with labeled color-coded annotation arrows and accompanied by a clinical history, interpretation, and list of diagnostic keywords. The keywords can be used for quick searches when retrieving examples of specific electrocardiogram findings and diagnoses.
- The workbook contains life-size reproductions of each electrocardiogram on the electronic tutorial. Simply examine the workbook, then code the answer electronically and receive immediate feedback.
- The electronic tutorial provides additional clinical information, expert author electrocardiogram interpretation, annotations, comments, key word listings, multiple-choice questions, and diagnostic categories unique for each tracing reinforcing key interpretation concepts.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Curtis M. Rimmerman
Street Date: May 8, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-06-1717