Not in stores
Free standard shipping with RedCard
Loading, please wait...
About this item
Number of Pages: 160
Genre: Foreign Language Study
Publisher: Tuttle Publishing
Author: Michael L Kluemper & Lisa Berkson
Street Date: February 2, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-13-7866
In the intermediate level of this highly-acclaimed new series, learners will continue to study the Japanese language through an engaging storyline which slowly unfolds over the arc of the text, keeping things interesting and adding the motivation needed to master new material. The emphasis in Intermediate Japanese is on real-life situations drawn from contemporary Japanese culture and authentic written, visual and oral materials embedded in the lessons. This multimedia approach is a great way to learn Japanese. Available in both hardcover and paperback, Intermediate Japanese includes an accompanying audio disc and free web-based multimedia resources with additional exercises. A separate Workbook is available with corresponding one-of-a-kind practice activities. What makes this series so popular?
- The focus is very visual. The book's narrative is told with manga-style story pages, and the CD_ROM uses colorful video.
- Authentic written, visual, and oral materials are embedded very naturally throughout the book.
- Independent learners and classroom students alike will find this an accessible and upbeat way to master contemporary Japanese.
- Kanji characters are emphasized here more than in other textbooks and are taught as an integral part of learning Japanese spoken vocabulary, rather than separately.
- By the end of this book, learners will have mastered 149 additional kanji, for a cumulative total of 300 kanji.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.