About this item
Intermediate Welsh: A Grammar and Workbook is designed for learners who have achieved basic proficiency and wish to proceed to more complex language. It presents a broad range of grammatical topics, illustrated by examples, which serve as models for the varied exercises that follow. The emphasis throughout is on colloquial spoken Welsh used by modern-day native speakers. Features include:
- a clear, accessible format;
- many useful language examples;
- jargon-free grammar explanations;
- sample drills and exercises;
- a full key to the exercises.
This new edition has been redesigned for greater clarity and further examples have been updated.