product description page
Intermediate Written Chinese Practice Essentials : Read and Write Mandarin Chinese As the Chinese Do
About this item
Learning to read and write Chinese requires lots of practice. This unique practice guide can be used with any Chinese textbook or on its own to enhance your proficiency in reading and writing Mandarin Chinese.Intermediate Written Chinese Practice Essentials offers a wealth of carefully-designed exercises and activities to help you develop every aspect of your reading and writing ability:
- Character writing practice sheets, character identification and sentence punctuation exercises.
- Sictation, fill-in-the-blank and dialog completion exercises.
- Writing and reading activities based on train schedules, photographs, restaurant menus, street signs, name cards and many other commonly encountered texts.
- Translation and writing exercises—Answering questions, map reading, converting written style to spoken style.
- Over 16 hours of native-speaker recordings for dictation practice
- Printable flash cards
- hundreds of additional pages of Chinese exercises and activities
Number of Pages: 206
Genre: Foreign Language Study, Language + Art + Disciplines
Publisher: Tuttle Pub
Author: Cornelius C. Kubler & Jerling Guo Kubler
Street Date: January 12, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-07-6490