About this item
More than 100 interventional procedures, lavishly illustrated with 800+ outstanding medical images, highlight the second edition of this practical reference. Dr. Brandt C. Wible and his expert author team provide carefully updated information in a concise, bulleted format, keeping you current with recent advances in interventional radiology. Succinct text, outstanding illustrations, and up-to-date content make this title a must-have reference for trainees as well as seasoned interventionalists and vascular surgeons who need a single, go-to guide in this fast-changing area.
- Organized by procedure type andformatted for quick reference at the point of care
- Meticulously updated throughout , with new information on interventional oncology, including radioembolizaiton, transarterial chemoembolization, and percutaneous ablation; IVC filter placement and removal; stroke intervention; and venous recanalization and thrombolysis
- Hundreds of high-quality case images and graphics (many new to this edition) clearly demonstrate procedural steps, complications, treatment alternatives, variant anatomy, and more-all fully annotated to highlight the most important diagnostic information
- New chapters including lumbar puncture and myelogram and celiac plexus block
- Newly streamlined discussions of procedural steps create a simpler, more focused text designed for quick reference
- Updated expected outcomes from recent prominent literature
- Expert ConsultT eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.