product description page
Introduction to Communication Disorders : A Lifespan Evidence-Based Perspective - (Paperback)
About this item
NOTE: Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for the Enhanced Pearson eText may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase. This package includes the Enhanced Pearson eText. A clear, comprehensive introduction to communication sciences and disordersIntroduction to Communication Disorders: A Lifespan Evidence-Based Perspective presents recent advances in the assessment and treatment of communication disorders in a highly readable manner. Each chapter is concise, yet comprehensive—striking a just right balance of information appropriate for introductory-level students. Readers gain a basic foundation in the areas of anatomy and physiology of speech and hearing, and an overview of the various disorders that affect voice, fluency, articulation, language, cognition, swallowing, and hearing across the lifespan. Updated case studies, evidence-based practice summary boxes, and new medically based photographs help students bridge the gap between theory and clinical application. Improve mastery and retention with the Enhanced Pearson eText* The Enhanced Pearson eText provides a rich, interactive learning environment designed to improve student mastery of content with embedded videos, audio samples, interactive application exercises, and self-check quizzes. The Enhanced Pearson eText is:
- Engaging. The new interactive, multimedia learning features were developed by the authors and other subject-matter experts to deepen and enrich the learning experience.
- Convenient. Enjoy instant online access from your computer or download the Pearson eText App to read on or offline on your iPad® and Android® tablet.**
- Affordable. Experience the advantages of the Enhanced Pearson eText along with all the benefits of print for 40% to 50% less than a print bound book.
- 0134801466 / 9780134801469 Introduction to Communication Disorders: A Lifespan Evidence-Based Perspective, Enhanced Pearson eText -- Access Card
- 0134801474 / 9780134801476 Introduction to Communication Disorders: A Lifespan Evidence-Based Perspective
Number of Pages: 482
Series Title: Pearson Communication Sciences and Disorders
Publisher: Pearson College Div
Author: Jr. Robert E. Owens & Kimberly A. Farinella
Street Date: February 17, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-67-5482
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.