product description page
Introduction to Statistical Analysis of Laboratory Data (Hardcover) (Alfred A. Bartolucci & Karan P.
About this item
Introduction to Statistical Analysis of Laboratory Data presents a detailed discussion of important statistical concepts and methods of data presentation and analysis
- Provides detailed discussions on statistical applications including a comprehensive package of statistical tools that are specific to the laboratory experiment process
- Introduces terminology used in many applications such as the interpretation of assay design and validation as well as “fit for purpose” procedures including real world examples
- Includes a rigorous review of statistical quality control procedures in laboratory methodologies and influences on capabilities
- Presents methodologies used in the areas such as method comparison procedures, limit and bias detection, outlier analysis and detecting sources of variation
- Analysis of robustness and ruggedness including multivariate influences on response are introduced to account for controllable/uncontrollable laboratory conditions
Number of Pages: 238
Sub-Genre: Probability + Statistics / General
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: Alfred A. Bartolucci & Karan P. Singh & Sejong Bae
Street Date: December 2, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 248-08-8667
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.