product description page
Investing Demystified : How to Create the Best Investment Portfolio Whatever Your Risk Level
about this item
Don’t spend your time worrying whether you can beat the markets: you don’t need to beat them to be a successful investor. By showing you how to build a simple and rational portfolio and tailor it to your specific needs, Investing Demystified will help you generate superior returns.
With his straightforward and jargon-free advice, Lars Kroijer simplies the often complex world of finance and tells you everything you need to know – and everything that you don’t need to worry about – in order to make the most from your investments.
In Investing Demystified you will:
• Discover the mix of stocks, bonds and cash needed for a top performing portfolio
• Learn why the most broadly diversified and simplest portfolio makes the most sense
• Understand the right level of risk for you and how this affects your investments
• Find out why a low cost approach will yield benefits whilst leaving you with a higher quality portfolio
• Understand the implications of tax and liquidity
‘Lars Kroijer takes a refreshing look at how everyday people can improve their fortunes by taking some simple investing steps.’ Dr David Kuo, The Motley Fool
‘In a world of the next big investment fad, Lars Kroijer takes us back to the essence of smart investing: diversify, diversify, diversify. And don’t overpay for that either.’ Coenraad Vrolijk, Managing Director of Blackrock
‘An important book that debunks common myths about investing. A must-read for ordinary investors.’ Anita Raghavan, New York Times and author of “The Billionaire’s Apprentice”
‘If you only read one book on how to manage your investments, read this one.’ Benjamin Pritchett-Brown, Investment & Pensions Europe