About this item
- • 1080P HD Pan & Tilt Camera w/Digital Zoom & Night Vision for crisp viewing on Phone, Tablet or PC browser
- • Customizable phone notifications for Motion, change in Room Temperature and Loud Sounds
- • Alexa Integration - View/hear live on Echo Show at home or away
- • 2 - Way Clear Communication, with “Always On” audio option through the app
- • Play Lullabies from Library, Shushing Sound or White Noise to calm baby remotely
- • Sleep Logging and charting
- • Flexible crib mount
- • Data and Videos are secure with bank-level security
The World’s Smartest Video Baby Monitor gives you peace of mind when monitoring your baby at home or away on your smartphone, tablet, computer browser or Amazon Echo Show. Rated Best of Baby Gear 2019 by TTPM and recommended by the national nanny agency NannyPoppinz. With 2 or more cameras, parents can easily monitor multiple rooms of the house and receive real-time alerts from any location. The smartphone/tablet app allows the parent to select the specific camera from the home screen, while the computer browser can play video and audio from 2 cameras simultaneously. With advanced subscription features, invidyo offers parents and caregivers cry alerts and analysis, automated sleep tracking, cough detection and analysis, daily highlight videos, smile image capture, facial recognition and stranger alerts, memory videos and multi-day event video cloud storage. Subscriptions start as low as $2.99 per month.
Q: Can this camera be mounted on the wall above crib like other monitors?
A: Yes it can be mounted on a wall.submitted byVeronica - 2 years ago
Q: are you able to set up a password or data encryption so not just anyone can view or talk to your baby
A: All data is bank or 256bit encrypted. You are required to create a password when you first setup up the device and app.submitted byAdam - 3 years ago
Q: What is the range of motion for pan and tilt?
A: Pan is 350 degrees and Tilt is 90 degrees. The camera viewing angle is 130 degrees, with the ability to digitally zoom on a touch screen device.submitted byAdam - 3 years ago