product description page
Ip and Antitrust : An Analysis of Antitrust Principles Applied to Intellectual Property Law (Hardcover)
about this item
Maximize intellectual property rights and minimize antitrust risks with the Third Edition of IP and Antitrust: An Analysis of Antitrust Principles Applied to Intellectual Property Law. While intellectual property licensing agreements are generally pro-competitive, antitrust issues can arise. Licensing arrangements raise concerns under the antitrust laws if they are likely to adversely affect the prices, quantities, qualities or varieties of goods and services available. Therefore, companies MUST factor these antitrust considerations into the drafting and review of these licensing agreements.
The Third Edition of IP and Antitrust: An Analysis of Antitrust Principles Applied to Intellectual Property Law is reorganized and rewritten to address the following important topics:
- Exclusion payment settlements in the pharmaceutical industry
- Post-expiration royalties and payments
- Monopolization and Refusals to License
- Tying, Exclusive Dealing and Related Licensing Practices
- REMS, product hopping and manipulation of the regulatory process
- Package Licensing, Blanket Licenses and Block-Booking
- Anticompetitive Royalty Provisions
- Resale Price Maintenance
Confidently draft and review intellectual property licensing agreements with IP and Antitrust: An Analysis of Antitrust Principles Applied to Intellectual Property Law.