About this item
- POWERFUL CLEANING—SCHEDULED AROUND YOUR LIFE - Whether you’re relaxing at home or out enjoying life, the Roomba® i3 EVO robot vacuum takes care of stubborn dirt and messes with a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System and 10x the Power-Lifting Suction*. *Compared to the Roomba® 600 series cleaning system
- CLEAN BY ROOM, YOU’RE IN CONTROL - Roomba® i3 EVO learns your home and creates an Imprint® Smart Map so you can direct it to clean any room you want, any time you want—either on a set schedule or in the moment.
- PRECISION CLEANING IN TIDY ROWS - The robot vacuum cleans intelligently in straight lines back and forth, to thoroughly clean your floors while navigating around furniture. When the i3 EVO needs to recharge, it will resume right where it left off ensuring a complete clean.
- FOCUSED CLEANING YOU CAN COUNT ON - iRobot's Patented Dirt Detect™ Technology allows the Roomba® i3 EVO to detect dirtier areas of your home and clean them more thoroughly. Integrated sensors tell the robot where it can and can’t fit, so it doesn’t get stuck under furniture.
- PERFECT FOR HOMES WITH PETS - Instead of using a single bristle brush, Roomba® i3 EVO uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes that flex to adjust to different floor types and avoid getting tangled with pet hair.
- STAYS ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE MESS - The i3 EVO learns your cleaning habits and can offer up suggestions—even suggesting extra cleanings during peak pollen or shedding season.
- CLEAN BY VOICE - Start cleaning one room or every room with Google Assistant and Alexa* and let the robot take care of messes in the moment. *Works with Google Home and Alexa enabled devices. Google is a trademark of Google LLC
- FLEXIBILITY TO CLEAN AROUND YOUR BUSY LIFE - The i3 EVO can be set to automatically start cleaning when you leave and stop when you come home. And with Cleaning Time Estimates Roomba tells you how long each room takes to vacuum in the iRobot Home App.
- GETTING SMARTER & SMARTER - Quality that lasts. Intelligence that grows. Your robot vacuum gets new features through automatic software updates—for a smarter level of clean.
Q: Does it pick up hair?
A: Does this Robot memorize where it left offsubmitted byMargie - 3 years ago
A: Yes, the Roomba i3 is a great solution for cleaning up most any type of dry dust or debris, including hair.submitted byiRobot representative - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: is there a manufacturer warrentee?
A: Yes, iRobot has a 1 year limited warranty. You can find the full warranty detail here: https://homesupport.irobot.com/s/article/3096submitted byiRobot representative - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: if I have multilevel home or a step how does it work do I move it to another room and won't that throw off pattern memorized ?
A: Hello Cindy, The Roomba I3 can only support 1 smart map. I would suggest looking at the Roomba I7, j7 or S9, which can support up to 10 smart maps, and can be used in multiple levels by moving the Home Base, or having multiple Home Bases on each level.submitted byiRobot representative - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: what is the difference between this one and the 365? thank you
A: The i3 EVO has a significantly better performance on bare floors and picks up more debris from high-pile carpets. It's also better at maneuvering itself and has an automatic dirt disposal feature if it is the I3 evo +. It also has better battery life, which means longer run time. I am not sure what you mean by Roomba 365 as I cannot find any information on that model, so I assumed you mean Roomba 635.submitted byiRobot representative - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: how many minutes does machine run on a full charge?
A: Hello Mark, The machine will have a run time of 90 minutes before it needs to recharge and resume.submitted byiRobot representative - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: I have the i3 and love it - until now. It won't start I tap 'clean' white light flashes. I have checked the wheels and they seem to be fine. I empty it every time I uae it so nothing there. Help?
A: Hello Carolyn, If you are experiencing technical issues, please contact our technical support team through e-mail contact form or phone - https://homesupport.irobot.com/s/contact-support-infosubmitted byiRobot representative - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Self emptying? and does this vacuum map?
A: Hello Nicki, The Vacuum does not mop and is not self emptying. The vacuums that mop currently are the Braava series and the Roomba combo series. The vacuums that self empty will have a + before the model name. E.G. I3 EVO+submitted byiRobot representative - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is this model adequate for cat hair and a big dog who sheds all the time!??
A: Hello Trudy, The i3 Evo has a pretty good suction and will do well with dog and cat hair. We would still recommend the i7 for a big dog, as it has slightly better suctionsubmitted byiRobot representative - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Can you use this vacuum without the remote? Simply put it in a room and push clean?
A: Hello boymom2, Yes you can use the vacuum without the iRobot Home app and it will be able to clean the room by using the Clean button. But we would recommend using the app for all the bonus features - scheduling, Keep-Out-Zones etc.submitted byiRobot representative - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: does the i3 come with a virtual wall
A: Hi S Kennedy, the i3 does not come with a Virtual Wall.submitted byiRobot representative - 2 years agoBrand expert