product description page
Japanese Tutor : Grammar and Vocabulary: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate (Workbook, Bilingual)
About this item
Do you want to communicate easily and freely in Japanese?
By studying and practising Japanese grammar you?ll understand how the language really works and be able to speak Japanese with clarity and ease.
This Japanese workbook offers a range of clear and effective learning features.
- Maps from A1 to B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) for languages
- 200 activities across a range of grammar and vocabulary points
- Introduces the Japanese scripts - katakana, hiragana and key kanji throughout
- Unique visual verb tenses timeline and infographics for extra context
- Personal tutor hints and tips - help you to understand language rules and culture points
- Learn to learn section offers tips and advice on how to be a good language learner
25 short learning units each contains:
- communication goals to guide your studies
- grammar explanations with embedded exercises
- vocabulary presentations and activities
- reading sections to consolidate your learning
Edition: Workbook, Bilingual
Number of Pages: 247
Genre: Foreign Language Study, Language + Art + Disciplines
Sub-Genre: Vocabulary, Japanese
Author: Shin-Ichiro Okajima
Street Date: February 16, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-08-8039
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.