About this item
- Includes one Confederate Jasmine in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-10.
- Mature size is 6' tall and 6' wide.
- Can be grown as a vine or groundcover.
- Shiny, dark green leaves contrast with sweetly fragrant, creamy white flowers in late spring.
- Can tolerate full sun to heavy shade.
Unique and versatile, Confederate Jasmine is a must-have for any landscape. Grown as a climbing vine, it covers arbors, trellises, pergolas and fences with delicate blossoms and foliage. Allowed to sprawl as a groundcover, it blankets the garden floor with deep green leaves and sweetly fragrant springtime flowers. In cool areas, consider planting in a container and overwintering the plant indoors.
Approx Max Plant Height: 6 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Jasmine
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0924
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.