product description page
About this item
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
About the Book
- Designing and assembling robots and gadgets
- A crash course in electronics
- Over a dozen hands-on projects!
About the Reader
About the Author
Lyza Danger Gardner has been a web developer for over 20 years. She's part of the NodeBots community and a contributor to the Johnny-Five Node.js library.
Table of Contents
- Embarking on hardware with Arduino
- How to build circuits
- Sensors and input
- Output: making things happen
- Output: making things move
- Serial communication
- Projects without wires
- Building your own thing
- Building with Node.js and tiny computers
- In the cloud, in the browser, and beyond