About this item
- For ages eight years and up
- Great to keep the mind churning while fueling the young one's love for science
- Fun and innovative way to learn about the functioning of plant cells
- Inclusive of 24 super-detailed colorful pieces
- Comes with a stand and assembly guide
Science models are an amazing way to visually demonstrate science theories that are hard to understand using words only. This John N. Hansen 4D-Science Plant Cell Anatomy Model makes learning about plant cells both informative and fun. This science kit is also a 4-dimensional puzzle of a plant cell. It comes with 24 super-detailed colorful, plastic pieces that fit together to form the inner-workings of a plant cell. It comes with an illustrated guide book and a stand to keep this cell together to display on a desk or bookshelf. This 4-D science kit is recommended for kids ages 8 and up.
Number of Pieces: 24
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Assembled Dimensions: 0 inches (L) x 0 inches (W)
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Item Number (DPCI): 087-02-0686
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.