product description page
Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review : Certification and Recertification (Paperback) (M.D. Bimal
About this item
Don't gamble on the most important exam of your career... ace the boards with The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review! Brought to you from the birthplace of Internal Medicine and regarded asthe most effective review tool in the specialty, it will ensure you're as equipped as possible on your way tocertification or recertification. From internists to primary care physicians, thisno-nonsense book is a must-have companion for everyone in the field.
- Respected experts summarize just the imperative information you need to know forcertification or recertification.
- Comprehensive review text, bolded key information, and helpful tables andalgorithms equip you with all the core knowledge you need.
- Exam-taking tips and tricks allow you to go into the exam with confidence.
- Features full-color clinical images covering all the image types you'll see on the boards, including x-rays, common skin findings, peripheral blood smears, ophthalmology findings, and CT and MR images.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you totest your skills and simulate the exam experience with over 1,000 additional exam questions in study and test modes.