About this item
- 44 sound cards representing each sound.
- Borders are color-coded according to phonics progression.
- Teachers can make the phoneme sound and point to the image.
- Clear photograph images used throughout.
- Perfect for introducing new phonemes.
44 Sound Cards provide an image for each of the 44 sounds to act as a mnemonic for learning. For examples, sssss is for snake. Borders are color-coded according to a developmental progression. Clear photographic images used throughout. Perfect for introducing phonics a phonics lesson.
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Writing, reading
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4783
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.