About this item
- 50 double sided activity cards for teaching with number lines.
- Includes contents lists which can be used as a check off list.
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression.
- Effective use of manipulatives.
50 Number Line Activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching math skills with number lines. Topics include: odd & even numbers, greater than, less than, addition, subtraction, skip counting, multiple addition, tiding numbers, place value, reversibility, multiplication, absolute value, fractions and decimals. The front side provides teaching objectives, resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography. Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
Includes: Activity guide
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Math
Power Source: Non-powered
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4789