About this item
- 50 double sided activity cards for teaching with pattern blocks.
- Includes contents lists which can be used as a check off list.
- Teaches mathematics mastery.
- Follows a developmental progression.
- Effective use of manipulatives.
50 Pattern Block Activities is a set of 50 double-sided activity cards for teaching math skills with pattern blocks. Topics include: shapes, symmetry, perimeter, symmetry, tessellation, series, area, angles, time, flip, slide, rotation, relection, hexiamonds, internal angles, trading and fractions. The front side provides teaching objectives, resources used and procedure. The other side provides visual examples. Math manipulatives used effectively throughout and presented in clear photography. Contains 50 double-sided activity cards and a contents card that can act as a check off list.
Includes: Activity guide
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Math
Power Source: Non-powered
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4792