About this item
- This value pack contains 2 board games, 1 megaphone, sound cards and rhyming cards
- Teaching topics include alliteration, sound talk, rhyming pairs, contrasting sounds, voice sounds and rhyming groups
- Each game has self-correcting elements
- Includes game guide with instructions
- Encourages students to work together to develop their awareness of sounds within words
This set of educational games and activities is designed for introducing children to phonemic awareness. Children will love playing and manipulating sounds within words to win each game. After mastering these games, children will be ready to progress to 6 Letter Sound Games. Contains: 2 board games, 1 megaphone, sound cards and rhyming cards.
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4817
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.