About this item
- Construct sentences by connecting the words on the tri-blocks. Create the most sentences, the longest sentence or the silliest sentence.
- Teaches how to build and construct sentences.
- Learn parts of speech, each color-coded.
- Improve writing skills and reading fluency.
- Includes a hand controlled crane for fun interaction.
Pick up your tri-blocks with the Construct-A-Claw and construct sentences by connecting words on tri-blocks. See who can build the most sentences, the longest sentence and the silliest sentence. Game improves writing skills and reading fluency, teaches subject-verb agreement and correct use of punctuation. Tri-blocks are color coded to show parts of speech and triple sided to enable creation of exciting sentences. Ages 6+, 2 - 4 players. Contains 56 x plastic tri-blocks, game guide, plastic construct-a-claw, 3 x awards trophies.
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4698