About this item
- The consonant vowel consonant collection of tri-blocks. Covers consonant beginnings, short vowels, consonant endings syllable.
- Tri-blocks slide together to make words, and can be twisted to change the spelling (manipulate a sound).
- Color-coded so that beginning consonants are in dark blue, short vowels in red, and final consonants in light blue.
- Comes in a handy storage tub.
- Multi-sensory, hands on and fun.
Build words with your Tri-Blocks® and learn consonants and short vowels (CVC).Turn each block and manipulate the middle vowel sound or change a spelling with a consonant. Tri-Blocks® let children know spelling rules by their color coding and unique block orientations. Also, for use with CVC Builder and Word Builder box card sets (sold separately). Teach phonemic awareness, word building and spelling. Tub contains 90 x Tri-Blocks®. Ages 5-8, Grades K-3.
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4726
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.