About this item
- A board game for teaching the rules of adding a suffix.
- Cards are classified into three groups: double, drop or nothing.
- Correct answers allow the player to move forward.
- First to the finish wins.
- Contains 60 cards, 4 counters, die and game board.
Double, Drop or Nothing is an exciting game for teaching the rules of adding suffixes. Players roll the die and take a card from the middle. They must then decide whether the rule is to double the last letter, drop the last letter, or do nothing. First to the finish is the winner. Teaches all common suffix patterns.
Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Writing, reading
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4778
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.