About this item
- Vibrant 12 page children's book to help children understand how their brain learns to read.
- Explains why some children experience reading difficulties.
- Uses conceptual models and brain based examples.
- Accessible and easy to read and follow.
- Original water color illustrations.
This beautifully illustrated children's book has been written to show how the brain develops reading skills. The use of visual analogies makes this book accessible to children with different learning styles as well as those who have dyslexia.
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4691
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.