About this item
- Letters and Sound Screening Check for measuring performance.
- Oral blending and segmenting.
- Grapheme to Phoneme correspondences.
- Tricky words and non-words.
- Includes pop-up test and marking pad.
The Letters and Sounds Screening Check is a useful assessment for measuring the letter sounds that students know, and those that need to be taught. It also includes measures of oral blending and segmenting, tricky word reading, and non-word reading. This provides a profile of strengths and weaknesses.
Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4781
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.