About this item
- My First 100 words are flash cards for teaching the first 100 words.
- On one side is simply the word.
- On the other side sound buttons which show how many sounds are in the word.
- Tricky parts of the word (that don't follow normal decoding rules) are highlighted in pink).
- Each border is color-coded according to the phonics progression.
A set of the first 100 words in order of frequency. Borders are color-coded according to the phonics progression. Sound Buttons are included for explicitly teaching synthetic phonics and tricky components. Double sided with black and white words printed on the other side for practicing rapid word recall and fluency.
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Writing, reading
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4782
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.