About this item
- This value pack of 6 number pattern contains includes 2 board games, 3 number games, 16 dominoes, spinner and die.
- Teaching topics include counting, sequencing, simple addition and subtraction, shapes and subitizing.
- Games provide numerous teaching opportunities for guiding learning.
- Includes game guide with instructions on how to play each game.
- Encourages students to work together to develop their number pattern skills.
This set of educational games and activities is designed for introducing children to number patterns 1-10. Children will love playing with numbers, counting, and discovering patterns to win each game. These games have been designed at an early level to cover numbers and vocabulary from 1 to 10. Board games printed double sided to help save the environment. After mastering these games, children will be ready to progress to 6 Mathematics Games. Contents: 2 board games, 3 number games, 16 dominoes, die, spinner and counters.
Includes: Activity guide
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Math
Power Source: Non-powered
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4754
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.