About this item
- This value pack of 6 phonics games contains 2 board games, 2 matching games, 10 word puzzles, 16 dominoes, spinner and counters.
- Teaching topics include double vowels, r-controlled vowels, digraphs, long vowel words, decoding words and decoding sentences.
- Each game has self correcting elements. Puzzles have a unique cut, so only the correct pieces fit together. Matching games have answers printed on the back. Donimoes are color-coded for correct match. Board games have answers section included on the board.
- Includes game guide with instructions on how to play each game.
- Encourages students to work together to develop their phonics skills.
This set of educational games and activities is designed for teaching phonics and how different letter patterns make up words. Children will love playing with letter sounds and building words to win the game. The design of these games follows a systematic synthetic phonics approach where this set makes up the second progression of letter sounds, following on from the 6 Letter Sound Games. Board games are printed double sided to help save the environment. Contents: 2 board games, 2 matching games, 10 word puzzles, 16 dominoes, spinner and counters. Letters & Sounds Phase 3.
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4753