About this item
- A hands-on toy for teaching middle sounds. Each teaching wheel contains a question and an answer window. Simply spin the wheel to generate words!
- Wheels are detachable and double sided, contain 8 different faces covers representing different beginning sounds.
- A secret answer flap let's you cover the answer so that you can say it and check it.
- Teaches word building, phonemic awareness and self-checking.
- Race into reading with hands on fun.
Decode words on the wheels of your Read Racers®. Move the secret flap to reveal the answer! Develop phonemic awareness through these innovative, patented, teaching wheels. By sounding out the color coded phonemes on the teaching wheels, children will learn sounds within words and word recognition. Slide the movable flap to reveal the picture and self-check for the answer. Turn the wheel again and see how changing the middle letter/sounds creates new words. Wheels are double sided and detachable, creating 8 different sound manipulation activities. Ages 4+, Grades K-1.
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4732
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.