About this item
- Ask your friends questions to discover what you are. The first player to guess their answer wins.
- Teaches speaking, listening, memory, categorizing and vocabulary.
- Contains 4 name frames, game board, game guide and 48 object cards.
- Color-coded to help with categorizations.
- Use the game board to help with questioning and categorizing.
The speaking, listening and memory game! Put on a name frame with your mystery card. Ask your friends questions to discover what they are. Use the game board to guide your questioning and to work out what you are. The first player to guess their answer wins. Develops speaking, listening, memory and vocabulary. Contains 4 name frames, game board, 48 object cards, game guide. For players 4+.
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4701
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.