About this item
- This set of sequencing snakes challenges kids by providing real-life sequences to tell a story.
- Contains both fiction and non-fiction sequences, as well as three, four and five sequence events.
- Sequences are self-correcting. Simply turn them over and make sure the snake matches up to know you are correct.
- Kids will improve their vocabulary and verbal communication skills as well as learn how to order events and sort with logical thinking.
- Cards are beautifully illustrated.
Help children develop comprehension and oral language with sequencing snake cards. Cards are uniquely self-correcting. Turn cards over to check the snake pattern to see if you are correct. Teach sequencing events, storytelling, comprehension and oral language. Contains: 24 full color picture cards, 6 non-fiction & fiction sets. Ages 5-6, Grades K-1.
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Writing, reading
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4727
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.