About this item
- Contains 4 bingo puzzle boards, 20 game cards and a Silly Soup cauldron (feely box).
- Builds early phonemic awareness, oral language, letter knowledge, sorting and fine motor skills.
- Cards show matching image on one side and initial letter on the reverse.
- Unique puzzle cut enables self-correction.
- Each cauldron contains a handy draw to store bingo boards underneath.
The letter-sound awareness game. Teach isolating, matching, comparison of sounds, and sounds within words. Pull objects out of the cauldron and match to the sounds in your soup bowl. First player to fill their bowl wins! Contains: 4 soup bowl puzzle boards, 20 object cards, cauldron box with feely hole (7"x7"x7"), game guide. For 1-4 players. Ages 4-6 yrs.
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4716