About this item
- Includes 18 individual stories with matching activity cards for each. Help pupils with reading for meaning using a selection of exciting and original nonfiction stories.
- Includes nonfiction topics that stimulate children's interest.
- Self-correcting, multi-sensory and engaging.
- Early comprehension and inference.
- Works with the Smart Tray (sold separately).
Grades 2-3. Help pupils read for meaning using a selection of fun non-fiction stories. Read through the story then answer the questions on the Accelerator card. Full colored photographs keep children engaged. Questions for each story are based on who, what, where, why and how. 18 activity cards and 18 page color storybook. For use with Smart Tray® - sold separately.
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-2838
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.