About this item
- Learn basic spelling and word building by stacking letters on the back of your Spelligator.
- Expands vocabulary with hundreds of different words that can be made.
- Hands-on and self-correcting, where the unique tile shape guides beginning, middle and final sounds.
- Develops phonemic awareness as children change letter patterns by adding a tile.
- Uses color-coding to support the teaching of different spelling clusters.
An exciting new word building game that teaches phonemic awareness, letter patterns and positioning. Covers letter sound patterns, consonants, vowels, digraphs, and blends. The player who makes the most word wins! Ages 5 – adults.
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4689
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.