About this item
- Teaching manual for Letters and Sounds.
- Follows a week by week synthetic phonics progression.
- Discusses 6 phases of teaching.
- Includes words lists and activities.
- Supports Letters and Sounds activities.
Letters and Sounds is a synthetic phonics program that systematically introduces different letter sounds following a week by week progression. There are 6 phases of teaching, covering: phonemic awareness, letter sounds, phonics, blends, vowel sounds and spelling rules. This comprehensive teacher manual covers teaching at each phase and provides word lists and activities according to the progression.
Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4780
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.