About this item
- A kit containing 10 sets of Touchtronic Numbers - the award winning interactive learning toy for iPad. Covers number recognition, counting, value, and equations, and is designed for children aged 3-7 years.
- Designed by teaching experts, Touchtronic Numbers comes with 10 interactive numbers, 6 equation symbols, 3 free learning games and a teaching app.
- Inspired by the traditional wooden and plastic numbers used in Montessori schools, Touchtronic Numbers brings numbers to life with multi-sensory interaction.
- Touchtronic Letters work on the iPad 2 and newer versions including iPad mini.
- No Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or batteries needed. Safe to use on the iPad, simply touch the screen with the numbers for real time interaction with the apps.
The Touchtronic Numbers Kit contains 10 sets of 16 numbers and equation for the classroom. Numbers and equations are presented on a storage tray and simply pop out for use on the iPad. The trays make it easy for children to use the Touchtronic Numbers and for teachers to make sure they all go back into the convenient kit for storage. Ages 3+.
Includes: Activity guide
Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Math
Power Source: Non-powered
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4751
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.