About this item
- The complete collection of tri-blocks. Covers consonants, short vowels, consonant and vowel digraphs, split digraph (magic e) as well as syllable connectors to make multi-syllabic words.
- Tri-blocks slide together to make words, and can be twisted to change the spelling (manipulate a sound).
- Color-coded so that different phonemes can be identified easily.
- Comes in a handy storage tub.
- Multi-sensory, hands on and fun.
Build words with your tri-blocks tub and learn short vowels, long vowels, adjacent consonants, split digraphs, multi-syllabic words and adding suffixes. Turn each tri-block and manipulate the middle sound (CVC, CVVC), change a blend ('sp' to 'sl' or 'st'), or change the spelling (y to i) when adding a suffix. Tri-blocks let you know the spelling rules by their color-coding and their systematic phonics progression. Unique connector block included for building multi-syllabic words. Contains: 90 color coded blocks and teaching guide.
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Grade Level: Preschool, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Writing, reading
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-2136
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.