About this item
- Build words by connecting letters on your Tri-blocks. Create the most words or the longest word.
- Teaches synthetic phonics and phonemic awareness.
- Manipulate sounds by twisting the tri-blocks to make new words.
- Contains 46 tri-blocks, 1 game guide, spinner and award trophies.
- Kids can create hundreds of different words.
Take a spin of the Wheel of Phonics and build words by connecting letters and digraphs on your Tri-blocks. The player that makes the most word wins the game! Improve word building and spelling, develop phonemic awareness and teach manipulation of sounds. Based on a synthetic phonics teaching program and covers consonants, vowels and digraphs. Tri-blocks are triple sided, and color coded to show letter-sound correspondence. Ages 6+, 2 - 4 players. Contains 46 x plastic tri-blocks, game guide, spinner, 3 x award trophies.
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Reading, Writing
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4699
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.