About this item
- Word Builder activity cards can be used for sounding out or identifying sounds in various one and two syllable words.
- An image and phoneme color-coding is presented on one side, along with the whole word presented on the back.
- Works with the Tri-blocks Tub (sold separately), which let kids build words and place them on top of the card.
- 5 levels of difficulty are provided and these are color-coded around the borders.
- Covers different vowel patterns, blends, and multiple syllable words.
Set of 40 word building cards with picture and color guides for use with Tri-Blocks® Tub. Children follow the progression as they learn to sound out and build words. 5 levels to follow - orange, violet, green, purple, red. Teach phonemic awareness, synthetic phonics, spelling. Cards are self-checking with answers on back. Tri-Blocks® Tub sold separately. Ages 6-7, Grades 1-2.
Suggested Age: 5 Years and Up
Grade Level: Kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade
Number of Players: 1 or More Players
Educational Focus: Writing, reading
Item Number (DPCI): 081-04-4729
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.