product description page
Juniper 'Blue Pacific' 1pc - Cottage Hill U.S.D.A Hardiness Zone 5-9 - 2.25 Gallon
About this item
- Includes one Juniper 'Blue Pacific' in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 5-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 12" tall and 6' to 8' wide.
- Easy-to-grow groundcover for erosion control and areas that are difficult to mow.
- Deer resistant, drought tolerant, and suitable for areas with high levels of air pollution.
- Performs best in full sun to part shade.
Ideal for erosion control and adding beauty to steep slopes, 'Blue Pacific' is one of the best groundcovers on the market! Commonly known as shore juniper, it grows as a dense, spreading evergreen with aromatic blue-green foliage. Its blackish, berry-like seed cones emerge amongst its soft yet spiny needles in fall, then mature to an attractive silvery shade. Rarely growing more than one foot high, shore junipers are an excellent candidate for bonsai.
Approx Max Plant Height: 2 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Juniper
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0500
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.