product description page
Juniper 'Blue Rug' 1pc - Cottage Hill U.S.D.A Hardiness Zone 3-9
About this item
- Includes one Juniper 'Blue Rug' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 3-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 6" tall and 6' to 8' wide.
- Low-growing juniper is excellent for groundcover and erosion control.
- Tolerant of salt, extreme cold, drought, and areas with high levels of air pollution.
- Performs best in full sun to part shade.
Cold hardy, heat-loving, and drought tolerant, 'Blue Rug' is a problem-solver that thrives in nearly any landscape. Its low-growing, cascading habit creates a spectacular effect in rock gardens, foundation plantings, or spilling over the edges of a retaining wall. Ideal as a groundcover in both steep and level areas, this attractive evergreen prevents erosion, controls weeds, and adds beauty to the landscape. Its rich blue-green foliage transforms to a gorgeous purple shade in winter and bears blackish ornamental fruits.
Approx Max Plant Height: 12 inches
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Full Sun
Plant Variety: Juniper
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0394
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.